‘Trade’ is a deal between two individuals or groups and ‘Share Trading’ is a similar transaction. Shares are small parts of a company which can be purchased by anyone who is interested to invest money. On purchasing a share in a company the investor owns a part of the company. The price of a share depends on various criteria. The main factor is the balance between supply and demand. When the demand is high the price goes up and when demand is less the price goes down.
In this context it is exciting to learn what is a ‘bull market and a bear market ‘which is also known as ‘Bullish Trade and Bearish Trade’. The terms look frightening but in essence it is very simple. It would be interesting to study the main characteristics in comparison with one another.
- Confident market situation
- Prices rise up
- Easily predictable market condition
- Number of shares traded is high
- More companies enter the stock market
- Market value rises by at least 20%
Sparkling time for a seller
- Lack of confidence
- Prices drop down
- Unpredictable market condition
- Prices are unstable and then go down
- A sleepy market situation
- Volume of trade is stagnant
- Markets fall by more than 20%
- Most excellent time for a buyer
Share trading is a thrilling endeavor and with appropriate support from UAE Exchange and Finance Ltd, clients are assured of immense success. Let the key features be on your finger tips to anticipate the market movements.