Huge crowd of Nepal citizens are found to move towards India evolving various avenues of necessities. These expats are often found to settle in areas of their interest and requirement raising the need to send money to Nepal from their residing locations. UAE Exchange India having a remittance service from the inception has devised this service to send money to Nepal in close liaison with Prabhu Money transfer.
What are the options?
- Send money in cash and receiver receives it in cash
- Ready options for money transfer to bank account
How does it work?
- Visit UAEExchange branch and fill the form
- Submit your requisite ID and amount to be transferred
- provide the transaction pin no to the receiver in Nepal
- confirmation on receipt of the cash
- share 16 digit Pin Number to Receiver in Nepal
- Visit any PMT Outlets or agent
- Show your transaction pin no sent by the remitter
- Fill out the form with your details and hand over your ID
- Receive your cash