Send Money to USA-Customer Experience
Reasons for Money Transfer to UK from India
Starting from the basic fact that UK uses British Pound which is also known in the world of foreign exchange as GBP or Great Britain Pound. Send money from India to UK or to Great Britain, GBP or British Pound is the most common or popular currency used. It is also considered the oldest among the rest. There are hordes of other countries that uses British pound popularly known as pound and it is officially accepted in United Kingdom, the Isle of Man, Jersey, South Georgia Guernsey, and the South Sandwich Islands, the British Antarctic Territory, and Tristan da Cunha.
- You have some close relations who are wants you to send money from India to UK for ad-hoc reasons
- You have an account at UK and you need to send money to UK to be deposited in your account there
- Planning a wedding or any get-together in UK also calls for such a necessity
- You have plans to immigrate to UK and that too needs much money hence you have to send money from India to UK to meet all your needs there.
- Want to buy a property or making any other big business deal also call for sending money abroad
- You might also require to send money from India to UK for paying salary or pensions to your employees working in your business at UK.
- Always rely on authenticated foreign exchange dealers for send money from India to UK as they will provide the correct rate and secured transfer.
- Do not compromise on quality for small discounts that you might regret later on. Many dealers might attract you with such discounts and offers which always have hidden charges.
- Check how much GBP you will get back at the end of the deal and whether that will suffice you immediate requirements
- You can also check the pace and accuracy at which the service provider is committing to do the transaction.
- Do remember to check the review of the service provider or take a feedback about their services, on whom you are relying to send money from India to UK
- Also remember to check the availability of payment options for send money from India to UK through your bank account, debit card, or credit card.
Most Reliable Place to Wire Transfer from India to UKOne of the most renowned foreign exchange company UAE Exchange India has been offering a host of options for Send Money from India to UK in the fastest and secure manner for 2 decades. Some services being provided for send money from India are as follows:
FCDD – Foreign Currency Demand Draft:
- One of the reliable method of send money from India to UK or any other part of the globe
- Customer can make deposits with the FCDD in overseas banks and get it cleared
- Available in all highly demanded currencies
- 3 months is the validity period from date of issue
- Mainly selected for Education, Employment purposes, Immigration, Visa fees, etc.
TT(Telegraphic Transfer) – Swift:
- An electronic method of sending money from India
- Easy and most secure manner of send money abroad
- Send money from India to UK directly to the bank account at the bank at UK
- Almost all the personal transactions are permissible under this procedure
- Within 48 working hours the amount will be credited to the account
- Block your rates through online portal or use our mobile app
- Electronic method with added pace and security
UK is the land of high class universities, high profile business, sightseeing, etc which attracts the major populace. Most of the people moving towards UK, whether the purpose is education, business or anything else, there is often a common search for the simplest and easiest manner to send money from India to UK. Before it gets too late and you start hurrying for the trip, call on to the nearest and most reliable foreign exchange dealer to make the arrangements.
UAE Exchange India is highly recommended for send money from India to UK, as they not only provide you with this service in mention but also various other related services like buy foreign currency and sell foreign currency, multi-currency prepaid travel card, air-ticket, tour packages, travel insurance and both domestic and international money transfer service since 2 decades. With its proficient services and world class innovation, has carved an outstanding niche for itself in the financial industry. Present requirement might be to send money from India to UK but here you have a one stop shop for all the financial necessities at your fingertips. That might sound interesting, UAE Exchange India has an app providing foreign exchange services which could be availed through the mobile app. So make the most of this service provider available at 378 locations across the nation and online touch points to serve you anywhere at anytime as per your discretion.
UAE Exchange India has pioneered in the arena of foreign exchange as it’s
- An RBI authorized AD II category dealer
- Most favored currency destination for millions
- For best Foreign Exchange advises
UAE Exchange India has a vast network of 378 branches providing assistance according to customer convenience in various services like Send Money Abroad, Foreign Exchange, Air Ticketing & Tours, loans, Domestic Money Transfer, Insurance and Share Trading. We also provide an incredible service in sending money abroad for education, Visa fees, Immigration, Employment purposes etc.
SWIFT transfer is an electronic method for transferring money to UK in a quick, easy and secure manner that assures comprehensive safety evading any prospect of loss of money or theft compared to other usual methods of remitting money. These methods assist in crediting the amount within 48 working hours.
Foreign Currency Demand Draft is yet another method to send money from India to UK. Customers can deposit FCDD at banks abroad and it will be cleared as per the discretion or demand of the customer, to the available major currencies. It is mainly for Education, Visa fees, Immigration, Employment purposes etc.
Multi-currency prepaid Travel Card is another way of remitting money. Usage of this method solely depends upon the choice and taste of services that the customer wishes. Please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website www.uaeexchangeindia.com and put a query or chat with us at the toll free number 1800 3000 1555 or put a call back request for send money from India to UK or WhatsApp us at +91 99460 86666 or mail us at email@example.com