Kerala is located on the southern tip of India with the Arabian Sea in the west and the Western Ghats towering 500 – 2700 m in the east. Kerala is divided into three regions – the coastal lowlands, the fertile midlands and the highlands. The lowlands of Kerala are networked by endless backwaters and the deltas of forty four rivers. The midlands are rich with cashew, coconut, areca nut, tapioca, banana, rice, ginger, pepper, sugarcane and vegetable plantations. The forested highlands abound in tea, coffee, rubber and spice plantations and wildlife.
EXPLORE THE LAND OF GOD
02 Nights /03 Days
Day 01: COCHIN to MUNNAR; 140KM, 4Hrs Drive:
Arrive at Cochin airport / railway station in the Morning and proceed to the famous hill stations of Munnar (140Km ; 4hrs Drive). Enroute visit Cheyyapara water falls.Up on arrival check into the hotel and refresh yourself. If time permits proceed to Sight seeing. Visit Rajamalai, the natural habitat of Nilgiri Tahr. The Rajamalai is 2695 Mts above from the sea level. (Visiting Time :07.00 to 16.00HrsThen back to the hotel. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 02: AT MUNNAR:
After breakfast (0900Hrs) we will proceed to full day sight seeing at Munnar. Visit Mattupetty Dam , which is situated at a hight of 1700Mts. After that visit Eco-point and kundala lake. Then back to the hotel and overnight at Munnar.
Day 03: MUNNAR to COCHIN DROP :
After breakfast (09.00Hrs) check out from hotel and proceed to cochin.If time permits, Sight seeing at old part of Cochin, Fort Cochin and Mattancherry. Visit the famous Chinese fishing nets which are distinctly unique to Cochin and watch its operations, then visit the famous St. Francis church where Vascoda Gama buried. After that visit Mattancherry palace(Dutch Palace), where you can find a fine collection of Mural paintings depicting the scenes of Hindu epics Ramayana & Mahabharata. Then you can walk through the Jewish street and visit the famous Jewish Synagogue which is built in 1568 and magnificently decorated by Chinese tiles and Belgian chandeliers. Later transfer to Cochin airport / Railway station for departure
~ TOUR ENDS ~
TOUR COST (PER PERSON)
Child Rate : 70 % of the adult cost (with bed)
Child Rate : 50 % of the adult cost (without bed)
|Based on 2 persons traveling.
Rate per person (Indigo)
|Based on 4 persons traveling.
Rate per person (Tavera)
|Based on 6 persons traveling.
Rate per person (Tavera)
|Based on 8 persons traveling.
Rate per person (Tempo)
|Based on 10 persons traveling.
Rate per person (Tempo)
TOUR COST INCLUDES
||SN Sujatha /Similar
||Green Ridge / Similar
||Clouds Valley /Similar
||Silver Trips /Similar
TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
- All transportation & sightseeing through an A/C Vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Daily breakfast in hotels
- Toll and parking for the vehicle
- Driver’s Bata
- All Accommodation as per the details given above.
- Rate does not include Air / Rail fare
- Any other which does not include in the cost include list
- Lunch, Dinner.
- Entrance charges for the monuments and at destinations.
- Guide charges
ALL SIGHTSEEINGS STRICTLY SUBJECT TO WEATHER CONDITIONS & AVAILABILITY OF TIME.
VALIDITY : 15th SEP 2016 – 31st MAR 2017
NOT VALID : 25th OCT – 08th NOV 2016 & 15th DEC -10th JAN 2017
As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour, the cancellation charges will applicable for any cancellation request of tour, either by the customer or any member of the group.
The Company will deduct a minimum cancellation charge of 25% (twenty five percentage), if the cancellation request is received by the Company on or before the tenth day prior to the tour commencement date.
For any subsequent cancellation made by the customer, i.e., on or after the ninth day till the third day prior to the Tour commencement date, refund would be made after deducting 50% (fifty percentage) of tour cost. Where the cancellation request is made on or after the second day prior to the Tour commencement date, the Company shall make no refund to the customer. In any other case, including ‘No Show’, the Company shall make no refund to the customer
- Rooms are subject to availability and rates are subject to change.
- Please Add service tax of 4.50% on the Selling Price.
- Please Add Branch Profit
- Rate will fluctuate if fuel charge increases
- Suppliment / hike charges willl be extra on per head basis
- U A E Exchange reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- Hotel Check in / Check out times – 1200 Hrs
- Vehicle up to 400 Km limit, if exceeds additional amount will be applicable on per head basis
- Accommodation in Non A/c rooms
- Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon concerned hotel’s and Vehicle cancellation policy.
- The package can not be combined with any other offer.