Are there any formalities that I need to complete before joining UAE Exchange?
Yes, there are a few formalities which are mandatory and have to be completed before joining UAEExchange. Please refer our Welcome e-mail.
Can I take leave during the training?
No – You are expected to be in training for the complete duration, as applicable.
Do I need to submit the service and/or reliving letter from my previous organisation?
Yes – As part of UAE Exchange’s integrity policy we would need you to complete all the formalities with your previous employers, as applicable and submit the copy of relieving/experience letter.
Does UAE Exchange check references?
Yes. UAE Exchange reserves the right to check references and educational qualifications extensively for any candidate at any point in the recruitment process.
Does UAE Exchange have internship or other programs for students and what is the process?
1. Yes. We do have internship and other project programs for students. 2. Please contact our Branch/Regional Heads and HR Department for further details. 3. You can also check with your campus placement officers to find out when UAE Exchange will visit your college /university.
Got an offer message, what should I do ?
You can login to www.uaeexchangeindia.com/hr and accept the offer of employment by updating Date of Joining
How do I apply for a job at UAE Exchange, India?
1. We at UAE Exchange prefer to receive electronic candidate applications. If you wish to update your profile at any point in time you can do so. Please be advised that we do not accept unsolicited approaches from recruitment agencies on your behalf. 2. Your application should include a summary of your employment, education and certifications, plus any other information that you think we would be interested in knowing about. 3. You may send us a general application to express your interest, or choose from one of our many advertised vacancies and make a specific application to a position. 4. Due to the volume of candidate applications we receive, those that are specific applications for an advertised ‘current vacancy’ will be given first consideration.
How do I apply?
It’s easy and simple to apply for jobs at UAE Exchange. You can log-in to career portal and post your profile http://www.uaeexchangeindia.com/careers/
How long do internship jobs last?
Internship assignments are normally for one month in duration.
I have applied/was referred for a specific job, but was not hired. Will I be considered for other jobs in the future?
Yes, as per policy, you can re-apply after 6 months from the date you last attended the hiring process
I have been contacted by an agency for a job at UAE Exchange in exchange of money. Is this authentic?
At UAE Exchange, integrity is of utmost importance and there is no compromise made on the quality of talent employed. UAE Exchange does not entertain payment of any kind from candidates for employment. Please note that these are fake job offers. In case you or any of your acquaintances receives such mails, please do not pay/deposit money. These mails must be ignored and reported SPAM. If you encounter any suspicious mail, advertisements or persons who offer jobs at UAE Exchange, please inform us firstname.lastname@example.org
I have done uploading and got an SMS and email about corrections, why?
The updated details were insufficient/not in desired format that’s why you are asked to redo the process.
I have received login credentials thru SMS asking to upload documents, where can I do that?
You can login to www.uaeexchangeindia.com/hr update and upload the required documents and details. If you face any difficulty in the process mail to email@example.com.
I have uploaded with provided credential, when I will get further information?
You will get an Email and SMS about the Job offer after due process.
I was referred by an employee of UAE Exchange. What will happen next?
The profile will come in to the system and will be screened by our recruiters for a current opening. If the profile is found suitable for the job opening you will be informed of the next steps. In case no open job requirement matches your profile, your profile will remain in our database for 6 months and during that time our recruiter will keep on screening your profile against new openings, after which it get auto deleted.
Is there someone who I can reach out to, in case I need help in UAE Exchange?
You can contact our HR team at 0484 3048186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for clarifications on your date of joining between 9.30 am to 6.00pm. Monday to Friday (1PM to 1:45PM is lunch hour) and on Saturdays between 9.30 am to 2.00 pm.
What happens after I apply?
1. If you apply to UAE Exchange through this website you will get an ‘acknowledgement message’ that appears in your internet browser confirming the receipt of your details. 2. You will also receive an email acknowledgement from us confirming the receipt of your application. 3. If you choose to send us a general application (e.g. a non-advertised vacancy) we will retain your details in our system so that we may contact you at a later date. 4. If you are being considered for the role, we will mail you of the next steps.
What happens if I send a general application?
1. If you choose to send us a general application (that is, not relating to any of our currently advertised vacancies) we will retain your details in our system. 2. Due to the volume of general applications we receive, we are unable to provide everyone with 1:1 follow-up and suggest that you save our Careers Site address in your ‘Favorites’ so that you can check in on new opportunities regularly.
What is the dress code that I should follow?
The dress code is formal on all days except Saturdays where smart casuals are allowed. The men may wear trousers/shirt and closed shoes. Ladies may wear trousers/shirt or Indian formal wear. Open t-shirts, cargoes, capris or casual wear are not permissible under the UAE Exchange dress code.
What is the selection process for entry level/fresher candidates?
It is a three stage recruitment process for entry level hires: A) Offline Test B) BH/RH Interview & C) HR Interview. Each stage is an elimination round.
What qualities does UAE Exchange look for in a candidate?
UAE Exchange is always searching for the best and brightest work force. Good communication skills, strong work ethics and adaptability skills are always important in whatever role you are interested in. For more specifics on individual positions, please refer the job postings to know key competencies required for the job.
When I search for a specific job number, I get the message “There are currently no open positions matching. What should I do?
If you’re not able to find the job number for a specific job, this means that position is no longer active and you will not be able to apply for it.
1. Yes, you can most certainly share a listing with people who you think might fit the position. Thank you, we appreciate it!
Will I have the option to select my work location?
1. We have Branches in major cities/towns across India. 2. You are requested to provide your 3 primary joining location preferences during the recruitment process. 3. Your location of joining will be mapped in line with your preference vis-à-vis business requirement at the time of joining. However, business requirements will be given first priority at any stage.
Will my training location and work location be the same?
Not necessarily – the work location depends on the business requirement that you are allocated and the allocation will be communicated to you in advance.
Would I be able to postpone my joining date?
We advise you to join us on the scheduled date. For emergencies you may e-mail email@example.com with valid reason and documents (if any). We would reply to your request based upon business nature.
If you find any queries unanswered you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you assist in opening a bank account?
We will assist you with opening your salary account during your joining formalities.