Shimla situated in the north-west Himalayas, Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Spread across 12 kms along a ridge that overlooks terraced hillsides and cultivations, Shimla is magnificently robed in dense forestsof oak and pine, fur and rhododendron, and it is best to travel here on the slow train from Kalka. Shimla also is a convenient base for variety of adventure sports such as Skiing, Trekking, Fishing and Golfing etc.
Once called the “end of the habitable world,” Manali is an important hill station of northern India and is the destination of thousands of tourists every year. Its cool atmosphere provides a perfect haven for the ones afflicted by the hot Indian summers. Besides offering quite a few places for sightseeing, Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In brief, Manali-the veritable “valley of the Gods”-is an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort.
02 nts Shimla, 03 nts Manali & 01 nt Del
Day 01: DELHI – SHIMLA (370 kms / 07 HRS): Arrival at Delhi immediately we proceed to Shimla by Road.Shimla is situated at a panoramic location, this hilly town is surrounded by green pastures and snow-capped peaks. Arrive at Shimla & check in at the hotel. Rest of the day is free. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: SHIMLA: One of the most popular hill Resorts of the North. The town is situated at an altitude of 6810 ft, initially choosen as a sanatorium for invalid European officers, but soon developed into a big hill town and became the summer capital of the country. There are ample opportunities in Shimla for sports.
After break fast you depart for the winter sports capital – Kufri, where you can photograph yourself in hired Pahari or Himachali outfits, enjoy horse riding or yak riding (on own). Proceed to Naldhera, which is famous for its golf course and scenic beauty. Later in the evening you can visit the famous Mall Road of Shimla, where you could shop or just stroll around the Ridge & Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: SHIMLA – KULLU / MANALI(250 kms / 06 HRS): Morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel and directly transfer to Manali. Enroute visit Kullu Valley. Check into the Hotel and overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: MANALI : Walk through town visiting newly constructed Buddhist Monastery. Hadimba Devi temple-It is small temple situated in the dense forest is very interesting . Hadimba is said to be the wife of Bhima from the epic of Mahabharata. Vashist, it is an extremely picturesque little place clinging to the steep hill side. On the way up to the village you come upon the Vashist hot baths where a natural sulphar spring is piped into a modern bath house and overnight at Manali.
Day 05: MANALI – ROHTANG PASS – MANALI Optional & Own cost): Full day tour of Rohtang Pass – The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best, you have next two hours to enjoy this snowy haven. Take a sledge ride down the slopes, try your luck climbing the little snow hills. On you’re descents to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Ralha falls, Nehru Kund and overnight stay at Manali.
Note:Rohtang Pass will be closed on Tuesday. For visit rothengpass the charge will be extra & it is payable directly by the guest. Please note Guest has to take entry pass directly from Govt dept, at the enteranceGate. Due to strict policy of Himachal Govt. they do not entertain hotel Staff / Travel Agents / Drivers to book / purchase entry pass. Guest has to wait in a Queue for Permit & if they receive the same then only they can visit Rotheng pass. Maximum 1000 pass will be issue per day.
Day 06: MANALI – DELHI: Morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel and directly transfer to Delhi. Check into the Hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure and overnight at Hotel.
Day 07: DELHI: After breakfast proceed to local sightseeing to New Delhi-Laxmi Narayan Temple: Garishly colored modern temple is erected by the industrialist Birla. India Gate: The 42m high stone “Arch of Triumph”, erected in the memory of Indian soldiers who died in the First World War.Humayun’s Tomb: Built by wife of Humayun, the second Mughal king. It is an early example of Mughal architecture. Qutab Minar: The building complex dates back to the onset of Muslim rule in India and are fine examples of Afghan architecture. Later proceed to Delhi-Red Fort,Raj Gath: The memorial of Mahatma Gandhi where he was cremated after his assassination. Later visit Lotus Temple Presidents House, Parliment house, Govt. Secretarial buildings. (driving around in the car) and proceed to Delhi Airport / railway staion for deperature.
~ TOUR ENDS ~
TOUR COST (PER PERSON)
Child Rate (Above 5 yrs) : 70 % of the adult cost (with Extra Bed)
Child Rate (Above 5 yrs) : 50 % of the adult cost (without Extra Bed)
Child Rate (Below 5 yrs) : Complimentary (without Extra Bed)
|Min. pax Required
(Xylo / Innova)
(Xylo / Innova)
TOUR COST INCLUDES
||Surya Shimla / Satyam Paradise
||The Grand Welcome /Dee Park / Similar
||Honeymoon Inn / Similar
||Hotel Willow Banks / Similar
||Angels Inn / Seagulls / Similar
||The Grand Welcome / Orchid Greens / /Mountain Top / RHG Royal Grand / Similar
||Honeymoon Inn / De Vevendi Resort / Similar
||Hotel Manali Inn / Sun park resort / Similar
||Delhi Pride / Blue Perl / Similar
||Hotel Bonlon Inn/ Similar
|| Sarovar Group of Hotels / Saar Inn/ Similar
||Jaypee / Similar
TOUR COST EXCLUDES :
- All transportation and sightseeing by a A/C Cab as per the itinerary (A/C will not be operated in hill stations & cab is depends up on number of Pax).
- Breakfast at all Hotels.
- Toll and parking for the vehicle.
- Driver’s Bata.
- All Accommodation as per the details given above.
- Rate does not include Air / Rail fare
- All other meals not mentioned in tour cost includes.
- Heater charges
- Camel Ride, Elephant Ride, Jeep Safari etc (whichever is applicable) or any other activites at the destinations
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Entrances fees for Parks & Monuments, Cultural Shows, Museum, Boating charges.
- Any other transport taken during the tour other than one mentioned above.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- To visit Rothengpass at Manali, the vehicle cost will be extra because outside vehicle will not covered there due to Union Problems.
- Rate does not include Entrance charges for the monuments and at destinations.
- Guide Charges / Escort charges
Not valid on Festivel days
- This price is valid for Indian Nationals only, no booking has been made.
- Rooms are subject to availability and price is subject to change.
- Please Add Branch Profit.
- Please add service tax of 4% on the Selling Price.
- Hotel Check in / Check out times – 1200 Noon (Early check in and late check out depends up the room availablity)
- Room Category in all the hotel is base Category
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels.
- Breakfast will be serve from 07.30 Am to 09.30 AM only
- Hotel Confirmation Vouchers / Cab & Driver Details will be provided only after 100% Payment will be received.
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
- All sightseeing is strictly subject to whether conditions and availability of time.
- Some hotels are located at Mall roads, the vehicles not permitted to enter the mall road.
- All the sightseeing places can’t cover with coach / tempo traveller
- Cab will be provide from 09.00 Am to 06.00 Pm.
- Visit to all Museums in program are subject to their remaining open on day of visit as per rules of competent authority.
- It is mandatory for all the guest (Foreign Nationals, NRI’s and Indian Nationals) to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in