DELHI – SHIMLA – DELHI
Situated in the north-west Himalayas, Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Spread across 12 kms along a ridge that overlooks terraced hillsides and cultivations, Shimla is magnificently robed in dense forestsof oak and pine, fur and rhododendron, and it is best to travel here on the slow train from Kalka. Shimla also is a convenient base for variety of adventure sports such as Skiing, Trekking, Fishing and Golfing etc.
3 nts / 4 Dys (03 nts Shimla)
Day 01: DELHI TO SHIMLA: (370 kms / 07 HRS): Arrival at Delhi immediately we proceed to Shimla by Road. Situated at a panoramic location, this hilly town is surrounded by green pastures and snow-capped peaks. Arrive at Shimla & check in at the hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: SHIMLA: One of the most popular hill Resorts of the North. The town is situated at an altitude of 6810 ft, initially chosen as a sanatorium for invalid European officers, but soon developed into a big hill town and became the summer capital of the country. There are ample opportunities in Shimla for sports. Riding in Jakhu, Tennis and Squash at the club racing and Cricket at annandale, Golf at Naldera and winter sking at Kufri (at your own cost) and overnight at hotel.
Day 03: SHIMLA: You depart for the winter sports capital – Kufri, where you can photograph yourself in hired Pahari or Himachali outfits, enjoy horse riding or yak riding (on own). Proceed to Naldhera, which is famous for its golf course and scenic beauty. Later in the evening you can visit the famous Mall Road of Shimla, where you could shop or just stroll around the Ridge & Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04 : SHIMLA – DELHI (370 kms / 07 HRS): After early check out & proceed to Delhi, and drop at Delhi Airport / Railway station for departure.
~ TOUR ENDS ~
TOUR COST (PER PERSON)
Child Rate (Above 5 yrs) : 70 % of the adult cost (with Extra Bed)
Child Rate (Above 5 yrs) : 50 % of the adult cost (without Extra Bed)
Child Rate (Below 5 yrs) : Complimentary (without Extra Bed)
|Min. pax Required
(Xylo / Innova)
(Xylo / Innova)
TOUR COST INCLUDES:
||Surya Shimla / Satyam Paradise
||The Grand Welcome /Dee Park / Similar
||Honeymoon Inn / Similar
||Hotel Willow Banks / Similar
TOUR COST EXCLUDES:
- All transportation and sightseeing by a A/C Cab as per the itinerary (A/C will not be operated in hill stations & cab is depends up on number of Pax).
- Breakfast at all Hotels.
- Toll and parking for the vehicle.
- Driver’s Bata.
- All Accommodation as per the details given above.
- Rate does not include Air / Rail fare
- All other meals not mentioned in tour cost includes.
- Heater charges
- Camel Ride, Elephant Ride, Jeep Safari etc (whichever is applicable) or any other activites at the destinations
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Entrances fees for Parks & Monuments, Cultural Shows, Museum, Boating charges.
- Any other transport taken during the tour other than one mentioned above.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- To visit Rothengpass at Manali, the vehicle cost will be extra because outside vehicle will not covered there due to Union Problems.
- Guide Charges / Escort charges
Not valid on Festivel days as well as between 15/12/15 to 15/01/16.
- This price is valid for Indian Nationals only, no booking has been made.
- Rooms are subject to availability and price is subject to change.
- Please Add Branch Profit.
- Please add service tax of 4% on the Selling Price.
- Hotel Check in / Check out times – 1200 Noon (Early check in and late check out depends up the room availablity)
- Room Category in all the hotel is base Category
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels.
- Breakfast will be serve from 07.30 Am to 09.30 AM only
- Hotel Confirmation Vouchers / Cab & Driver Details will be provided only after 100% Payment will be received.
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
- All sightseeing is strictly subject to whether conditions and availability of time.
- Some hotels are located at Mall roads, the vehicles not permitted to enter the mall road.
- All the sightseeing places can’t cover with coach / tempo traveller
- Cab will be provide from 09.00 Am to 06.00 Pm.
- Visit to all Museums in program are subject to their remaining open on day of visit as per rules of competent authority.
- It is mandatory for all the guest (Foreign Nationals, NRI’s and Indian Nationals) to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in