Once called the “end of the habitable world,” Manali is an important hill station of northern India and is the destination of thousands of tourists every year. Its cool atmosphere provides a perfect haven for the ones afflicted by the hot Indian summers. Besides offering quite a few places for sightseeing, Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In brief, Manali-the veritable “valley of the Gods”-is an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort.
01 Nt Delhi & 03 Nts Manali
Day 01: DELHI: Arrival at Delhi, pick up from Delhi airport / railway station and directly transfer to hotel and check in the hotel. Later proceed to local sightseeing to Old Delhi-Red Fort: The red stone walls of the fort extend from 2kms and vary in height from 18m on the riverside to 33m on the city side. The hall of public audiences, the hall of private audiences, the royal baths and Moti Masjid built by Aurangzeb for himself are important part of the immense fort. Jama Masjid: It is the largest mosque in India and the final architectural extravagance of Shanjahan. Raj Gath: The memorial of Mahatma Gandhi where he was cremated after his assassination. Later visit Lotus Temple & Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: DELHI – KULLU / MANALI (590 kms / 13 Hrs): Early morning check out from the hotel and transfer to Manali. Enroute visit Kullu Valley. Check into the Hotel and overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: MANALI: Walk through town visiting newly constructed Buddhist Monastery. Hadimba Devi temple-It is small temple situated in the dense forest is very interesting . Hadimba is said to be the wife of Bhima from the epic of Mahabharata. Vashist, it is an extremely picturesque little place clinging to the steep hill side. On the way up to the village you come upon the Vashist hot baths where a natural sulphar spring is piped into a modern bath -house and overnight at Manali.
Day 04: MANALI – ROHTANG PASS – MANALI (optional & own cost) : Full day tour of Rohtang Pass – The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best, you have next two hours to enjoy this snowy haven. Take a sledge ride down the slopes, try your luck climbing the little snow hills. On you’re descents to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Ralha falls, Nehru Kund and overnight stay at Manali.
Note:Rohtang Pass will be closed on Tuesday. For visit rothengpass the charge will be extra & it is payable directly by the guest. Please note Guest has to take entry pass directly from Govt dept, at the enteranceGate. Due to strict policy of Himachal Govt. they do not entertain hotel Staff / Travel Agents / Drivers to book / purchase entry pass. Guest has to wait in a Queue for Permit & if they receive the same then only they can visit Rotheng pass. Maximum 1000 pass will be issue per day.
Day 05 : MANALI – DELHI : After break fast early check out from the hotel, and proceed to drop at Delhi Airport / railway staion for deperature.
~ TOUR ENDS ~
NOTE: IN MANALI ROHTANGPASS WILL NOT BE COVERED BY OUR VEHICLE DUE TO UNION PROBLEM IN MANALI.
TOUR COST (PER PERSON)
Child Rate (Above 5 yrs) : 70 % of the adult cost (with Extra Bed)
Child Rate (Above 5 yrs) : 50 % of the adult cost (without Extra Bed)
Child Rate (Below 5 yrs) : Complimentary (without Extra Bed)
|Min. pax Required
(Xylo / Innova)
(Xylo / Innova)
TOUR COST INCLUDES
||Delhi Pride / Blue Perl / Similar
||Hotel Bonlon Inn/ Similar
|| Sarovar Group of Hotels / Saar Inn/ Similar
||Jaypee / Similar
||Angels Inn / Seagulls / Similar
||The Grand Welcome / Orchid Greens / /Mountain Top / RHG Royal Grand / Similar
||Honeymoon Inn / De Vevendi Resort / Similar
||Hotel Manali Inn / Sun park resort / Similar
TOUR COST EXCLUDES:
- All transportation and sightseeing by a A/C Cab as per the itinerary (A/C will not be operated in hill stations & cab is depends up on number of Pax).
- Breakfast at all Hotels.
- Toll and parking for the vehicle.
- Driver’s Bata.
- All Accommodation as per the details given above.
- Rate does not include Air / Rail fare
- All other meals not mentioned in tour cost includes.
- Camel Ride, Elephant Ride, Jeep Safari etc (whichever is applicable) or any other activites at the destinations
- Heater charges
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Entrances fees for Parks & Monuments, Cultural Shows, Museum, Boating charges.
- Any other transport taken during the tour other than one mentioned above.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- To visit Rothengpass at Manali, the vehicle cost will be extra because outside vehicle will not covered there due to Union Problems.
- Guide Charges / Escort charges
Not valid on Festivel days
- This price is valid for Indian Nationals only, no booking has been made.
- Rooms are subject to availability and price is subject to change.
- Please Add Branch Profit.
- Please add service tax of 4% on the Selling Price.
- Hotel Check in / Check out times – 1200 Noon (Early check in and late check out depends up the room availablity)
- Room Category in all the hotel is base Category
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels.
- Breakfast will be serve from 07.30 Am to 09.30 AM only
- Hotel Confirmation Vouchers / Cab & Driver Details will be provided only after 100% Payment will be received.
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
- All sightseeing is strictly subject to whether conditions and availability of time.
- Some hotels are located at Mall roads, the vehicles not permitted to enter the mall road.
- All the sightseeing places can’t cover with coach / tempo traveller
- Cab will be provide from 09.00 Am to 06.00 Pm.
- Visit to all Museums in program are subject to their remaining open on day of visit as per rules of competent authority.
- It is mandatory for all the guest (Foreign Nationals, NRI’s and Indian Nationals) to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in