The historic cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur combine to provide travelers with a glimpse into the majesty of North India’s Golden Triangle, which encompasses a wealth of architectural wonders.
In Agra, you will see the fabulous Taj Mahal, explore the Agra Fort with its assortment of palaces, moats and audience halls. Of particular interest is the marble balcony from where the imprisoned Shah Jahan looked out at his marvellous creation, the Taj Mahal.
Enroute to Jaipur you will visit the deserted Mughal city of Fatehpur Sikri. This massive habitat was abandoned due to lack of water. Today, it remains a testament to the master builders of the Mughal Empire.
The Hawa Mahal (Palace Of The Winds) and the City Palace, with its armoury and museum in the ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur, will transport you to that fascinating past. A definite highlight will be the thrilling elephant-back ride to the dramatic hilltop fortress of Amber.
Day 01: DELHI: Arrive at Delhi Airport / Railway station and on arrival directly transfer to hotel and check in the hotel. Later proceed to local sightseeing (most of the monuments are closed on Monday) to Old Delhi-Red Fort: The red stone walls of the fort extend from 2kms and vary in height from 18m on the riverside to 33m on the city side. The hall of public audiences, the hall of private audiences, the royal baths and Moti Masjid built by Aurangzeb for himself are important part of the immense fort. Jama Masjid: It is the largest mosque in India and the final architectural extravagance of Shanjahan. Raj Gath: The memorial of Mahatma Gandhi where he was cremated after his assassination. Later visit Lotus Temple. Later proceed to Presidents House, Parliment house, Govt. Secretarial buildings. (driving around in the car). Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: DELHI -AGRA (195kms/4hrs) : Morning after breakfast drive to Agra. On arrival, check in to the hotel. Later proceed for City tour of Agra including Agra Fort & Taj Mahal. (Taj Mahal is closed on Friday) Taj Mahal: It has been described as the most extravagant monument ever built for Love, the emperor was heart broken when his wife Mumtaz died. It is completely built out of white marble. Agra Fort: The construction of the fort was commenced during the reign of Emperor Akbar and the additions were made till the time of his grandson Shah Jahan. During the time of Akbar it was primarily a military fort but later the focus shifted and it partially became a palace. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 03: AGRA – FATEHPURSIKRI/JAIPUR (240kms/6hr) Morning after breakfast proceed for Fatehpur Sikri visiting the famous and one of the largest mosque “Jama Masjid” and other places. Later depart for Jaipur. On arrival check in at hotel. Evening go to Chokhi Dhani – An ethnic village resort and enjoy rajasthani Food served in Traditional style enjoying fire with folk dances and music (At your own cost). Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: JAIPUR: Morning after breakfast proceed for a full day sightseeing of Jaipur which includes Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh and enjoy Elephant ride (At your own). Visit world famous Astrological Observatory, City Palace – Museums of precious and semi – precious stones, Typical Rajasthani handicrafts. If time allows visit colourful bazzars and do some shopping of ethnic silver jewellery, handicrafts, Mojaris etc. Overnight Stay at the hotel.
Day 05:JAIPUR – DELHI : After breakfast check out from the hotel and drop at Delhi Airport / Railway station for departure.
~ TOUR ENDS ~
TOUR COST (PER PERSON)
Child Rate (Above 5 yrs) : 75 % of the adult cost (with Extra Bed)
Child Rate (Above 5 yrs) : 50 % of the adult cost (without Extra Bed)
Child Rate (Below 5 yrs) : Complimentary (without Extra Bed)
|Min. pax Required
(Xylo / Innova)
(Xylo / Innova)
TOUR COST INCLUDES
||Delhi Pride / Blue Perl / Similar
||Hotel Bonlon Inn/ Similar
|| Regent Inter continental / Similar
||Jaypee / Similar
||Grand Casa / Similar
||Crimson Palace/ Karan villas
|| Hotel Pushpvilla /Hotel Athithi
||Clarck Shiraz / Similar
||Hotel Golden manor / Similar
||Papermint / similar
||Hotel Om Tower / Similar
||Hotel Royal Orchid / Similar
TOUR COST EXCLUDES :
- All transportation and sightseeing by a A/C Cab as per the itinerary (A/C will not be operated in hill stations & cab is depends up on number of Pax).
- Breakfast at all Hotels.
- Toll and parking for the vehicle.
- Driver’s Bata.
- All Accommodation as per the details given above.
- Rate does not include Air / Rail fare
- All other meals not mentioned in tour cost includes.
- Heater charges
- Camel Ride, Elephant Ride, Jeep Safari etc (whichever is applicable) or any other activites at the destinations
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Entrances fees for Parks & Monuments, Cultural Shows, Museum, Boating charges.
- Any other transport taken during the tour other than one mentioned above.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- To visit Rothengpass at Manali, the vehicle cost will be extra because outside vehicle will not covered there due to Union Problems.
- Rate does not include Entrance charges for the monuments and at destinations.
- Guide Charges / Escort charges
VALID: OCT – MAR 2017
EXCEPT: 10TH DEC 2016 -10TH JAN 2017
- This price is valid for Indian Nationals only, no booking has been made.
- Rooms are subject to availability and price is subject to change.
- Please Add Branch Profit.
- Please add service tax of 4% on the Selling Price.
- Hotel Check in / Check out times – 1200 Noon (Early check in and late check out depends up the room availablity)
- Room Category in all the hotel is base Category
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels.
- Breakfast will be serve from 07.30 Am to 09.30 AM only
- Hotel Confirmation Vouchers / Cab & Driver Details will be provided only after 100% Payment will be received.
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
- All sightseeing is strictly subject to whether conditions and availability of time.
- Some hotels are located at Mall roads, the vehicles not permitted to enter the mall road.
- All the sightseeing places can’t cover with coach / tempo traveller
- Cab will be provide from 09.00 Am to 06.00 Pm.
- Visit to all Museums in program are subject to their remaining open on day of visit as per rules of competent authority.
- It is mandatory for all the guest (Foreign Nationals, NRI’s and Indian Nationals) to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in